Health insurance has made it possible for Americans to receive the highest
quality medical and surgical services anywhere in the world, at nominal
cost through the mutual pooling of financial resources and risk-sharing.
This capitalistic approach to health care delivery and financing has assured
the continued availability of modern health care facilities, with the
latest advances in medical diagnostic and treatment technology. This same
system has assured that individuals involved in the delivery of heath
care services have met the highest academic and professional standards.
At the same time, every effort has been made to assure that each of us
shall have equal access to health care service by creating special programs
to meet the needs of the disabled, disadvantaged, and aged. Medical and
surgical foot care services provided by doctors of podiatric medicine
(podiatrists), are a part of the benefit package under Medicare, BC/BS
and most private health insurance programs.
facts about our office and philosophy of practice:
1. We care for feet as a specialty, not as a sideline.
2. We specialize in disorders and deformities of the feet in children,
adults, and seniors.
3. We have specialty training and experience to deal with sports related
injuries of the lower extremities.
4. We maintain a complete clinical facility capable of on-the-spot X-ray,
laboratory, physical therapy, and ambulatory services.
5. We provide 24-hour emergency service.
6. We are participating physicians in MediCare, BC/BS, and most private
health insurance programs.
7. We complete all necessary insurance forms to assure maximum benefits
and minimize out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Our professional staff is committed to providing quality, cost-effective
foot care services promptly, courteously, and with minimum interruption
of our patients' schedules or lifestyles.
How do I set up an appointment?
Please call us at (334) 396-3338 for a private consultation. We are located
at 1558 East Trinity Blvd. Montgomery, AL 36106, just off Carmichael Road
at the only traffic light between Perry Hill Road and the Eastern Bypass.
There is a parking lot in front and behind our building. You enter the
lot via a driveway on either East Trinity Blvd. or Lomac.
Mondays: 7:30 - 12:00p.m., 2:00 - 5:00p.m.
Tuesdays: 7:30 - 11:00a.m., 12:00 - 3:00p.m.
Wednesdays: 7:30 - 11:00a.m., 12:00 - 3:00p.m.
Thursdays: 7:30 - 12:00p.m, 2:00 - 4:00p.m.
Fridays: 7:30 - 12:00p.m.
Phone: (334) 396-FEET (3338)
Fax: (334) 244-4184
1558 E. Trinity Blvd. Montgomery, AL 36106
| our services | about our